Clinton says Trump gun rights comment incites violence
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
U.S. Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton speaks to supporters at a field office for U.S. Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz in Davie, Florida, U.S., August 9, 2016. REUTERS/Chris Keane
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on Wednesday said Republican Donald Trump's gun rights comment incites violence and said he does not have the temperament to be president.
"Every single one of these incidences shows us that Donald Trump simply does not have the temperament to be president and commander in chief of the United States," she said at a rally in Des Moines, Iowa, a day after Trump's remarks.
(Reporting by Alana Wise; Editing by Jonathan Oatis)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Panasonic aims to move Tesla auto partnership beyond batteries: CEO
- Big Oil back on the acquisition trail as outlook brightens
- U.S exchanges rent helicopter, drape banner in pursuit of Snapchat IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!