Clinton says Trump gun rights comment incites violence
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
U.S. Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton speaks to supporters at a field office for U.S. Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz in Davie, Florida, U.S., August 9, 2016. REUTERS/Chris Keane
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on Wednesday said Republican Donald Trump's gun rights comment incites violence and said he does not have the temperament to be president.
"Every single one of these incidences shows us that Donald Trump simply does not have the temperament to be president and commander in chief of the United States," she said at a rally in Des Moines, Iowa, a day after Trump's remarks.
(Reporting by Alana Wise; Editing by Jonathan Oatis)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump says will not approve AT&T-Time Warner deal if elected U.S. president
- Colombia airline restarts Venezuela flights after warplane incident
- Rescuers save 2,400 migrants in Mediterranean, recover 14 bodies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!