Clinton leading Trump by 2 points in McClatchy-Marist poll
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
U.S. Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton speaks during a campaign rally in Detroit, Michigan, U.S., November 4, 2016. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton leads Republican Donald Trump by 2 percentage points in the White House race, according to a McClatchy-Marist poll released on Friday.
The poll of 940 likely voters conducted Nov. 1-3 showed Clinton with 46 percent and Trump at 44 percent. It has a margin of error of 3.2 percentage points.
A September McClatchy-Marist poll showed Clinton with 48 percent and Trump at 41 percent.
(Reporting by Eric Beech; Editing by Mohammad Zargham)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS), Sprint (S), Twitter (TWTR) Gain on Trump SoftBank Tweet
- New Zealand passport robot tells applicant of Asian descent to open eyes
- Cambodia opposition leader returns to parliament after royal pardon