China will accomplish key 2016 development tasks, Premier Li says: state radio
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
China's Premier Li Keqiang speaks during the meeting of heads of government Central and Eastern European countries and China in Riga, Latvia, November 5, 2016. REUTERS/Ints Kalnins
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BEIJING (Reuters) - China's premier Li Keqiang said on Tuesday that he is confident the country can "accomplish major development tasks relatively well" in 2016, according to the state radio.
Li said China's economy is stabilizing as many indicators performed better than expected, strengthening the confidence in China's development path.
(Reporting by Yawen Chen and Nicholas Heath; Editing by Richard Borsuk)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- United flights delayed after computer glitch grounds U.S. planes
- North Korea nuclear threat means South must not delay anti-missile system
- Japan Inc plans no wage hike, wary about excess yen weakening under Trump: Reuters poll
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!