China will accomplish key 2016 development tasks, Premier Li says: state radio
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
China's Premier Li Keqiang speaks during the meeting of heads of government Central and Eastern European countries and China in Riga, Latvia, November 5, 2016. REUTERS/Ints Kalnins
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BEIJING (Reuters) - China's premier Li Keqiang said on Tuesday that he is confident the country can "accomplish major development tasks relatively well" in 2016, according to the state radio.
Li said China's economy is stabilizing as many indicators performed better than expected, strengthening the confidence in China's development path.
(Reporting by Yawen Chen and Nicholas Heath; Editing by Richard Borsuk)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Russia says more than 20,000 civilians left eastern Aleppo on Saturday
- CIA says Russia intervened to help Trump win White House: Washington Post
- CIA says Russia intervened to help Trump win White House
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!