China trade will face relatively large downward pressure in fourth-quarter: commerce ministry
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Containers are seen unloaded from the Maersk's Triple-E giant container ship Maersk Majestic, one of the world's largest container ships, at the Yangshan Deep Water Port, part of the Shanghai Free Trade Zone, in Shanghai, China, September 24, 2016. Pictu
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BEIJING (Reuters) - China will face relatively large downward pressure on foreign trade in the fourth quarter, with uncertainties continuing into 2017, the commerce ministry said on Wednesday.
The government will continue to implement policies to promote trade growth, the ministry said in a statement on its website.
(This story corrects attribution to ministry statement, not spokesman)
(Reporting Beijing monitoring desk; Editing by Kim Coghill)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Undocumented worker sues San Francisco for violating sanctuary law
- Cheering better growth, ECB still to keep policy, stimulus unchanged
- EPA nominee will review vehicle emissions rules
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!