China to expand yuan cross-border financing and investing channels
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BEIJING (Reuters) - China's will further expand yuan cross-border financing and investment channels, and will further expand cross-border usage of the yuan under the current account, the central bank said on its website on Wednesday. China will also increase the amount of yuan used as a reserve currency, the People's Bank of China said in a report on the internationalization of the yuan.
The yuan is set to be included in the IMF's special drawing rights basket for the first time in October.
(Reporting by Beijing Monitoring Desk; Editing by Kim Coghill)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- More than one million children starve as Yemen war rages: U.N. agencies
- UNICEF frees 876 children held by Nigeria for possible Boko Haram ties
- Wall Street broker-dealer profits in 2016 to exceed last year's: watchdog
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!