China to expand yuan cross-border financing and investing channels
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BEIJING (Reuters) - China's will further expand yuan cross-border financing and investment channels, and will further expand cross-border usage of the yuan under the current account, the central bank said on its website on Wednesday. China will also increase the amount of yuan used as a reserve currency, the People's Bank of China said in a report on the internationalization of the yuan.
The yuan is set to be included in the IMF's special drawing rights basket for the first time in October.
(Reporting by Beijing Monitoring Desk; Editing by Kim Coghill)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mexico cenbank flags potential risks to growth from U.S. policy
- Takata shares lose nearly half their value in less than a week
- Wisconsin sued as teens claim unlawful conditions in youth facilities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!