China to balance innovation and risk prevention: central bank official
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
People's Bank of China Deputy Governor Yi Gang attends a conference during the 2016 IIF G20 Conference at the financial district of Pudong in Shanghai, China, February 25, 2016. REUTERS/Aly Song
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BEIJING (Reuters) - China will continue to balance innovation and risk prevention in digital finance, a central bank official said on Friday.
Central bank vice governor Yi Gang made the comment at a forum in Beijing.
(Reporting by Elias Glenn; Writing by Yawen Chen; Editing by Kim Coghill)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ivory Coast begins paying bonuses to mutinous soldiers
- Credit Suisse CEO sees conditions improving in 2017: Bloomberg TV
- ZEW: Better economic situation around Europe boosted sentiment in January
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!