China says it will take more measures to boost domestic consumption
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BEIJING (Reuters) - China will take more measures to boost domestic consumption, the county's cabinet said on Friday.
The government is seeking to lift consumption with measures such as expanding the number of ports at which passengers on international cruises can enter China visa-free for 15 days.
It will also allow parallel import of cars in more cities or provinces, the state council said in a statement on its website.
(Reporting by Beijing Monitoring Desk; Editing by Richard Borsuk)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Greece hails debt relief, urges Germany and IMF to drop austerity demands
- Exclusive: Emissions crackdown exposes Renault-Nissan engine trouble
- UK unveils big error in trade data, cuts current account deficit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!