China says it will take more measures to boost domestic consumption
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (DRWI) (MBRX) (SPU) Higher; (RIGL) (FLXS) (DXPE) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BEIJING (Reuters) - China will take more measures to boost domestic consumption, the county's cabinet said on Friday.
The government is seeking to lift consumption with measures such as expanding the number of ports at which passengers on international cruises can enter China visa-free for 15 days.
It will also allow parallel import of cars in more cities or provinces, the state council said in a statement on its website.
(Reporting by Beijing Monitoring Desk; Editing by Richard Borsuk)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Long-time Arizona sheriff Arpaio trails in re-election bid: poll
- Ex-Goldman recruit drives HSBC's investment banking ambitions
- FMC Technologies to pay $2.5 million for accounting violations: SEC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!