China debuts J-20 stealth fighter in flypast at Zhuhai
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
ZHUHAI, China (Reuters) - China showcased its Chengdu J-20 stealth fighter for the first time in public on Tuesday, sending it on a flypast over Airshow China, the country's biggest meeting of aircraft makers and buyers in the southern city of Zhuhai.
Beijing hopes the radar-evading fighter, which until now has only been seen by bloggers, will help narrow China's military technology gap with the United States. The J-20 resembles Lockheed Martin Corp's F-22 Raptor, analysts say, thought it lacks the U.S. jet's clout.
(Reporting by Brenda Goh; Editing by Kenneth Maxwell)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Indian government wants Apple, but not all officials are biting
- Cheering better growth, ECB still to keep policy, stimulus unchanged
- Toshiba shares slump on reports of U.S. nuclear business loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!