China charges former senior PetroChina, FAW Group officials with graft: Xinhua
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Xu Jianyi, former chairman of FAW Group Corp, gestures as he attends an event in Shanghai in this file photo dated April 20, 2013. REUTERS/Stringer
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BEIJING (Reuters) - Chinese prosecutors have indicted Xu Jianyi, the former chairman of state-owned FAW Group Corp, on corruption charges, the official Xinhua news agency said on Wednesday.
Former PetroChina vice chairman Liao Yongyuan has also been charged with graft, Xinhua said.
It was not immediately possible to contact Xu or Liao and it was not clear whether they had legal representation.
(Reporting by Beijing Monitoring Desk; Editing by Paul Tait)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Forensic police examine Australian theme park ride that killed four
- A BAT deal with Reynolds adds to Big Tobacco's e-cig advantage
- Turkey detains co-mayors of mainly Kurdish city of Diyarbakir
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!