China approved $8.95 billion of fixed asset investment projects in July: NDRC
- Wall Street rally continues as laggards advance
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
A view of the construction site of the new Kunming South Railway Station in Chenggong District of Kunming, Yunnan province, April 14, 2016. REUTERS/Wong Campion
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BEIJING (Reuters) - China's top economic planner last month approved 18 fixed asset investment projects valued at 59.4 billion yuan ($8.95 billion) in total, according to a statement issued by the National Development and Reform Commission at a briefing in Beijing on Tuesday.
(Reporting by Kevin Yao in BEIJING; Writing by Ryan Woo; Editing by Shri Navaratnam)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump says China, others devalue currencies as U.S. economy improves
- UK's Johnson says deeply worried about civilian suffering in Yemen war
- Child porn suspect on 'most wanted' list arrested in Alaska
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!