Chevron increases quarterly dividend by a penny
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
The logo of Dow Jones Industrial Average stock market index listed company Chevron (CVX) is seen in Los Angeles, California, United States, April 12, 2016. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson/File Photo
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Reuters) - Chevron Corp will increase its quarterly dividend by a penny, to $1.08, payable on Dec. 12 to shareholders of record on Nov. 18, the company said on Wednesday. Its shares rose 0.4 percent to close Wednesday trading at $101.19.
(Reporting by Ernest Scheyder; Editing by Steve Orlofsky)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Alliant Energy (LNT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.2% to $0.315; 3.4% Yield
- Pakistan villagers attack convoy of Qatar royal hunting rare bird
- Oracle opens start-up accelerator in Israel for cloud innovation