Charlotte police chief says one person killed during protest
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - One person has died of a gunshot wound in Charlotte, North Carolina, on Wednesday during protests against the killing of a black man by police, the city's police chief said.
Charlotte Police Chief Kerr Putney did not identify the person who died or whether they were taking part in the second night of protests in the city.
(Reporting by Eric Beech; Editing by Sandra Maler)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VW's Skoda to ponder U.S. production amid market push
- Houston taco trucks register voters as Latinos flex political muscle
- Nutanix IPO shows risks of 'unicorn' valuations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!