Capital Group Companies ups Credit Suisse stake to 5.051 percent
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
The logo of Swiss bank Credit Suisse is seen below the Swiss national flag at a building in the Federal Square in Bern May 15, 2014. REUTERS/Ruben Sprich/File Photo
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
ZURICH (Reuters) - U.S. asset manager Capital Group Companies has increased its holdings in Swiss bank Credit Suisse
In a previous disclosure on April 21, 2015, the Los Angeles-based shareholder held 3.0142 percent of Credit Suisse shares.
A spokesman for Credit Suisse, Switzerland's second-largest lender, declined to comment.
(Reporting by Joshua Franklin)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse (CS) finalizes $5.3 billion mortgage settlement with U.S. - Reuters
- Japan says mention of disputed islands on Korean Olympics site 'unacceptable'
- New Zealand court lets Low family replace trustees in 1MDB-linked case
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, The Capital Group Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!