Capital Group Companies ups Credit Suisse stake to 5.051 percent
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
The logo of Swiss bank Credit Suisse is seen below the Swiss national flag at a building in the Federal Square in Bern May 15, 2014. REUTERS/Ruben Sprich/File Photo
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ZURICH (Reuters) - U.S. asset manager Capital Group Companies has increased its holdings in Swiss bank Credit Suisse
In a previous disclosure on April 21, 2015, the Los Angeles-based shareholder held 3.0142 percent of Credit Suisse shares.
A spokesman for Credit Suisse, Switzerland's second-largest lender, declined to comment.
(Reporting by Joshua Franklin)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse AG Announces That It Is Reducing The Minimum Redemption Amount Of Its DWTI And UWTI ETNs From 25,000 ETNs To 500 ETNs
- SunTrust Analyst Bob Peck Leaving to Join Credit Suisse
- Veteran leader Gruevski seeks comeback in Macedonian poll
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, The Capital Group Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!