Capital Group Companies ups Credit Suisse stake to 5.051 percent
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
The logo of Swiss bank Credit Suisse is seen below the Swiss national flag at a building in the Federal Square in Bern May 15, 2014. REUTERS/Ruben Sprich/File Photo
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
ZURICH (Reuters) - U.S. asset manager Capital Group Companies has increased its holdings in Swiss bank Credit Suisse
In a previous disclosure on April 21, 2015, the Los Angeles-based shareholder held 3.0142 percent of Credit Suisse shares.
A spokesman for Credit Suisse, Switzerland's second-largest lender, declined to comment.
(Reporting by Joshua Franklin)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New VC Fund Specializes in Cryptographic Assets and Blockchain Network Services
- Pennsylvania college faculty ends strike after tentative deal
- Huge crowd of mourning Thais sings royal anthem in honor of late king