Canada's Aritzia prices IPO at top of range, to raise C$400 million
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
TORONTO (Reuters) - Canadian fashion retailer Aritzia Inc priced its initial public offering at C$16 a share on Monday, at the very top end of the range it marketed the deal, according to three sources with knowledge of the matter.
At that price, the company will raise C$400 million ($302 million), giving the Vancouver-based company a market capitalization of C$1.87 billion.
($1 = 1.3229 Canadian dollars)
(Reporting by Alastair Sharp and John Tilak; Editing by Bill Rigby)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Abe, Putin to improve Japan-Russia ties but breakthrough on islands unlikely
- Philippines' Duterte says no plot to unseat vice president