British property website Zoopla sees earnings at top end of range
- Futures rise as 'Trump rally' rolls on
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
LONDON (Reuters) - Property website Zoopla said annual earnings would hit the top end of forecasts, boosted by a higher number of property listings and growth in its price comparison service, confounding predictions that Brexit would freeze the market.
Zoopla's positive update matched the confident outlooks from British house builders Barratt Developments and Redrow in recent days.
Housing market strength was also apparent in data from the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors which said on Thursday that its monthly house price index jumped to +12 in August from July's three-year low of +5, the first rise in six months.
For the year to Sept. 30, Zoopla said its core earnings (EBITDA) would be at the top end of a 69 million pounds ($92 million) to 76 million pound range from a poll of analysts.
(Reporting by Sarah Young; editing by Kate Holton)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!