Britain's May to speak to Trump later on Thursday
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Britain's Prime Minister Theresa May waits to greet Hungary's Prime Minister Viktor Orban at Downing Street in London, Britain, November 9, 2016. REUTERS/Toby Melville
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LONDON (Reuters) - British Prime Minister Theresa May will speak to U.S. election victor Donald Trump later on Thursday, her finance minister Philip Hammond said.
"Once he is inaugurated as president, I expect that the very strong and close relationship that always develops between the UK prime minister and the U.S. president will develop between those two," Hammond told reporters in London.
(Reporting by William James, Writing by Andy Bruce; editing by Stephen Addison)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baidu names former Microsoft exec as COO in artificial intelligence push
- Top German court to rule on far-right NPD ban
- Britain will not seek 'half in, half out' EU deal: PM May
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!