Britain to enshrine all EU rules in UK law after Brexit: ITV
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Prime Minister Theresa May greets troops as she visits 1st Battalion The Mercian Regiment (Cheshire, Worcesters and Foresters, and Staffords) at their barracks at Bulford Camp on September 29, 2016 near Salisbury, England. The Prime Minister visited the
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
LONDON (Reuters) - All EU rules and legislation will be enshrined in British law after Brexit and then regulations deemed unnecessary will be abolished in subsequent years, ITV's political editor reported on Saturday, without citing sources.
Prime Minister Theresa May will make the pledge during a speech at the Conservative Party conference on Sunday to provide certainty to businesses as to the legality of their products, deals completed and employment rules, ITV reported.
A government spokesman did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Reuters.
(Reporting by Costas Pitas and Elizabeth Piper; editing by David Clarke)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Turkey's ruling party has completed proposal on presidency, PM says
- UK could slash corporation tax to 10 percent if EU blocks Brexit trade deal: Sunday Times
- Senior politician in South Africa's ANC urges party leaders to quit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!