Brazil's Taurus confirms suspect 2013 arms deal destined for Yemen
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Brazilian gun maker Forjas Taurus SA
In a securities filing, Taurus underscored that the criminal charges reported by Reuters were directed at two former executives and the company was involved in the case as an interested party. After learning about suspicions surrounding the Yemeni arms dealer, the gunmaker said it halted any further shipments that he had negotiated.
(Reporting by Brad Haynes, editing by G Crosse)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Colombia airline restarts Venezuela flights after warplane incident
- AT&T to buy Time Warner for $85 billion, create telecom-media giant
- Libya forces free 13 foreign captives from militants in Sirte battle
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!