Brazil's Oi says CFO Guimarães resigns
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Consumers stand in front of an Oi store, Brazil's largest fixed-line telecoms group, in Sao Paulo, Brazil June 24, 2016. REUTERS/Paulo Whitaker
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RIO DE JANEIRO (Reuters) - Brazil's largest fixed line carrier Oi SA
Guimarães will be replaced by Ricardo Malavazi Martins, Oi said in a securities filing. As part of the move, Martins stepped down from his position on the board of Oi, the company said.
Martins previously worked at Brazilian bank Bradesco
(Reporting by Stephen Eisenhammer; Editing by Cynthia Osterman)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: U.S. House to vote on Iran Sanctions Act renewal as soon as November
- Bosnian Serbs step back from confrontation over divisive national holiday
- Ethiopia magazine halts publication over emergency rule curbs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!