Brazil services activity falls 0.3 percent in September
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
A customer selects oranges at a street market in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, May 6, 2016. REUTERS/Pilar Olivares/File Photo
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BRASILIA (Reuters) - Services activity in Brazil shrank 4.9 percent in September from September 2015
Services activity fell 0.3 percent from August after seasonal adjustments.
(Reporting by Silvio Cascione)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBI Director Comey, who angered Democrats, gets hug from Trump
- Egypt to allow Italian experts to examine CCTV footage in Regeni murder investigation
- Thousands join anti-government protests in Romania over proposed law reforms
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!