Brazil services activity falls 0.3 percent in September
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
A customer selects oranges at a street market in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, May 6, 2016. REUTERS/Pilar Olivares/File Photo
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BRASILIA (Reuters) - Services activity in Brazil shrank 4.9 percent in September from September 2015
Services activity fell 0.3 percent from August after seasonal adjustments.
(Reporting by Silvio Cascione)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tata Sons renews appeal to shareholders to remove Mistry from group firms
- Kuwait's emir tells new parliament austerity is inevitable
- After Aleppo, Syria's Assad still far from regaining his state
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!