Brazil posts primary surplus in October on repatriation inflows
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BRASILIA (Reuters) - Brazil posted a primary budget surplus
The surplus, the first in six months, was above market expectations for a surfeit of 30.5 billion reais thanks to the hefty revenues from a program that gave Brazilians criminal amnesty in exchange for paying taxes and fines over undeclared assets abroad.
(Reporting by Marcela Ayres; Writing by Alonso Soto)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Japan to supply new patrol boats to Vietnam
- Used to whizzing bullets, Kashmir border farmers now hit by drought
- Oracle opens start-up accelerator in Israel for cloud innovation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!