Brazil posts primary surplus in October on repatriation inflows
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BRASILIA (Reuters) - Brazil posted a primary budget surplus
The surplus, the first in six months, was above market expectations for a surfeit of 30.5 billion reais thanks to the hefty revenues from a program that gave Brazilians criminal amnesty in exchange for paying taxes and fines over undeclared assets abroad.
(Reporting by Marcela Ayres; Writing by Alonso Soto)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gambia President's rejection of poll results "null and void"- African Union
- Taliban chief reinforces position with backing of two key members
- Iraq says army makes gains in grueling Mosul battle
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!