Brazil Senate slated to try Rousseff on August 25, lawyer says
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Suspended Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff attends a news conference with foreign media in Brasilia, Brazil, June 14, 2016. REUTERS/Ueslei Marcelino/File Photo
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Brazil's Senate is expected to hold the final session for the impeachment trial of President Dilma Rousseff on Aug. 25, her lawyer said on Friday.
(Reporting by Maria Carolina Marcello; Writing by Guillermo Parra-Bernal; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Senate committee on antitrust to 'carefully examine' AT&T-Time Warner deal
- Chile's president forgets to sign name at voting booth, leaves behind ID
- Fighting in Somalia kills at least seven soldiers: officials
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!