Brazil Senate slated to try Rousseff on August 25, lawyer says
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Suspended Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff attends a news conference with foreign media in Brasilia, Brazil, June 14, 2016. REUTERS/Ueslei Marcelino/File Photo
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Brazil's Senate is expected to hold the final session for the impeachment trial of President Dilma Rousseff on Aug. 25, her lawyer said on Friday.
(Reporting by Maria Carolina Marcello; Writing by Guillermo Parra-Bernal; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After Aleppo, Syria's Assad still far from regaining his state
- Blast inside Cairo's Coptic cathedral kills at least 20, injures 35
- Critics ask if Tillerson can turn from corporate to national interest
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!