Brazil Senate slated to try Rousseff on August 25, lawyer says
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Suspended Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff attends a news conference with foreign media in Brasilia, Brazil, June 14, 2016. REUTERS/Ueslei Marcelino/File Photo
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Brazil's Senate is expected to hold the final session for the impeachment trial of President Dilma Rousseff on Aug. 25, her lawyer said on Friday.
(Reporting by Maria Carolina Marcello; Writing by Guillermo Parra-Bernal; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. deficit to shrink to $559 billion in fiscal year 2017: CBO
- BlackRock to ask if companies spend cash from tax holiday on growth
- Unfazed by Trump, Innogy sticks with U.S. wind expansion plans
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!