Bombardier books four Challenger 650 orders from Zetta Jet
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
A Bombardier logo is pictured on the company booth during the European Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (EBACE) at Cointrin airport in Geneva, Switzerland, May 24, 2016. REUTERS/Denis Balibouse
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
ORLANDO, Fla. (Reuters) - Canadian plane and train maker Bombardier Inc
Zetta Jet plans to operate the planes, which have a range of 4,000 nautical miles, between Los Angeles and Southeast Asia, the companies said at the National Business Aviation Association air show. China's Minsheng Financial Leasing Co Ltd, a unit of China Minsheng Bank <600016.SS>, is financing the purchase, which comes amid a prolonged slowdown in business jet orders.
(Reporting by Alwyn Scott; Editing by Peter Cooney)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UK's timescale for trade deal with EU is 'ambitious': Fitch
- As caliphate crumbles, Islamic State lashes out in Iraq
- EU shouldn't mete out trade punishment over Brexit: Johnson
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!