Bomb hits police vehicle in southeast Turkey, more than 10 wounded: sources
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
DIYARBAKIR, Turkey (Reuters) - A bomb which security officials believed to have been detonated by Kurdish militants hit a police vehicle in southeast Turkey on Wednesday, wounding at least 10 police officers and civilians, security sources said.
The attack took place near a hospital in the Kiziltepe area of Mardin province, they said.
(Reporting by Seyhmus Cakan; Writing by Daren Butler; Editing by Richard Balmforth)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Battle for Aleppo intensifies after ceasefire ends
- Taliban release drone footage of suicide attack
- Australian minister says rights commissioner politicizing role
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!