Bomb explodes at Brussels criminology institute, no casualties: broadcaster RTL
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - A bomb exploded at the Brussels Institute of Criminology in the north of Brussels on Monday but the building was empty and no one was wounded, broadcaster RTL said.
A car rammed through the barriers at about 3 a.m. local time and one or more attackers exploded a bomb near the laboratories which caught fire, RTL said.
(Reporting by Robert-Jan Bartunek; Editing by Nick Macfie)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gun rights activists sue Massachusetts over assault weapons ban
- 'La La Land' leads diverse Oscar nominations line-up
- Q&A: Breaking the glass ceiling of football dynasties
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!