Bomb explodes at Brussels criminology institute, no casualties: broadcaster RTL
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - A bomb exploded at the Brussels Institute of Criminology in the north of Brussels on Monday but the building was empty and no one was wounded, broadcaster RTL said.
A car rammed through the barriers at about 3 a.m. local time and one or more attackers exploded a bomb near the laboratories which caught fire, RTL said.
(Reporting by Robert-Jan Bartunek; Editing by Nick Macfie)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. municipal bond funds post $135.9 million in outflows: Lipper
- U.S. urges Houthis to keep ceasefire, discusses JASTA with Saudi
- Activists to rally two years after Chicago teen's killing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!