Bomb explodes at Brussels criminology institute, no casualties: broadcaster RTL
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - A bomb exploded at the Brussels Institute of Criminology in the north of Brussels on Monday but the building was empty and no one was wounded, broadcaster RTL said.
A car rammed through the barriers at about 3 a.m. local time and one or more attackers exploded a bomb near the laboratories which caught fire, RTL said.
(Reporting by Robert-Jan Bartunek; Editing by Nick Macfie)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citadel pays SEC $22.6 million to settle charges of misleading customers
- Exclusive: Restaurant chain Chuck E. Cheese prepares IPO - sources
- Trump Commerce nominee Ross to tell senators: 'I am not anti-trade'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!