Boeing congratulates Trump, congressional leaders on victories
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
U.S. President elect Donald Trump greets supporters at election night rally in Manhattan, New York, U.S., November 9, 2016. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
SEATTLE (Reuters) - World's No. 1 plane maker Boeing Co (NYSE: BA), which is finalizing a deal to sell jetliners to Iran, on Wednesday congratulated President-elect Donald Trump and members of Congress on their election victories and said it looked forward to working with them to promote global economic growth and protect workers.
Boeing's sale of 100 planes to Iran was made possible by a nuclear deal that Trump has strongly criticized. Boeing's defense and space businesses could get a boost from Trump, who has promised to rebuild the U.S. military.
(Reporting by Alwyn Scott; Editing by Jeffrey Benkoe)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Raises Price Target on Boeing (BA) Ahead of 4Q Release
- Davos offers unsettling glimpse of new world order
- Losing in Iraq, Islamic State seeks to shore up Syria presence
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!