Biden says he's not interested in serving in Clinton administration
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
U.S. Vice President Joe Biden gestures during a news conference at the Swedish government offices, Rosenbad in Stockholm, Sweden, August 25, 2016. REUTERS/Anders Wiklund/TT News Agency
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said on Friday he is not interested in serving under Democrat Hillary Clinton if she is elected president.
"I'll do anything I can if Hillary's elected to help her, but I don't want to remain in the administration," Biden said in an interview with NBC's KBJR affiliate in Duluth, Minnesota.
On Thursday, Politico reported that Clinton's campaign was considering Biden for secretary of state if she wins the Nov. 8 election.
(Reporting by Eric Beech; Editing by Mohammad Zargham)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- South African mining deaths fall to new record low in 2016
- BHP, Vale, Samarco set June 30 deadline to resolve multibillion dollar claims
- Dead found in Italian hotel hit by avalanche after quakes, reports say
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!