Biden says he's not interested in serving in Clinton administration
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
U.S. Vice President Joe Biden gestures during a news conference at the Swedish government offices, Rosenbad in Stockholm, Sweden, August 25, 2016. REUTERS/Anders Wiklund/TT News Agency
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said on Friday he is not interested in serving under Democrat Hillary Clinton if she is elected president.
"I'll do anything I can if Hillary's elected to help her, but I don't want to remain in the administration," Biden said in an interview with NBC's KBJR affiliate in Duluth, Minnesota.
On Thursday, Politico reported that Clinton's campaign was considering Biden for secretary of state if she wins the Nov. 8 election.
(Reporting by Eric Beech; Editing by Mohammad Zargham)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Turkish jets hit 39 Islamic State targets, kill four militants - army
- US Senate passes bill to fund government through April
- Taiwan says China air force conducts long-range drills