Biden meets Ukraine's Poroshenko, urges faster reforms in energy, justice
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
U.S. Vice President Joe Biden delivers a speech in Riga, Latvia, August 23, 2016. REUTERS/Ints Kalnins
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. Vice President Joe Biden met with Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko on Tuesday and said it was imperative for Ukraine's leadership to accelerate reforms needed to strengthen Ukraine's energy and justice sectors, the White House said.
Biden also told Poroshenko that all policy steps had been taken to go ahead with the issuance of Ukraine's third U.S. sovereign loan guarantee of up to $1 billion, the White House said in a statement.
(Reporting by Eric Walsh; Editing by Peter Cooney)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing expects business jet sales to recover in next two years
- Trump scales back plans for 'huge' wall - at Irish seaside golf course
- U.S. top court rules against State Farm in hurricane fraud case
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!