Belgium detains three in anti terrorism case after Brussels raids
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Belgium has detained three people after a string of house searches in Brussels as part of an anti-terrorism investigation, prosecutors said on Friday.
"Eight house searches were conducted last night by the federal judicial police of Brussels ... at the demand of an investigating judge specialized in terrorism," the federal prosecutors said in a statement.
No weapons or explosives were found, they said, without elaborating further on the details of the case.
A judge will decide whether those arrested will be charged.
(Reporting by Robert-Jan Bartunek; Editing by Gareth Jones)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Paul Beatty's race satire wins Man Booker Prize
- Ex-Oppenheimer adviser to plead guilty in U.S. to insider trading
- Clinton warns supporters against complacency in U.S. election
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!