Bayer exploring sale of dermatology business: Bloomberg
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Reuters) - German chemicals and crop pesticides firm Bayer AG
Bayer is working with JPMorgan Chase & Co (NYSE: JPM) on the sale, which could fetch more than 1 billion euros ($1.12 billion), the report said. (http://bloom.bg/2cGiTXB)
Bayer said on Monday it was willing to offer more than $65 billion, a 2 percent increase on its previous offer for the world's largest seeds company Monsanto.
The dermatology business could attract interest from existing makers of skincare products including Nestle SA's
Bayer and J.P. Morgan were not immediately available for comment.
(Reporting by Aishwarya Venugopal in Bengaluru; Editing by Shounak Dasgupta)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 3M to sell identity management business to Gemalto
- Zimmer Biomet to settle bribery charges with U.S. prosecutors: filing
- Daimler to become 2016's biggest luxury car maker - CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!