Bayer exploring sale of dermatology business: Bloomberg
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Reuters) - German chemicals and crop pesticides firm Bayer AG
Bayer is working with JPMorgan Chase & Co (NYSE: JPM) on the sale, which could fetch more than 1 billion euros ($1.12 billion), the report said. (http://bloom.bg/2cGiTXB)
Bayer said on Monday it was willing to offer more than $65 billion, a 2 percent increase on its previous offer for the world's largest seeds company Monsanto.
The dermatology business could attract interest from existing makers of skincare products including Nestle SA's
Bayer and J.P. Morgan were not immediately available for comment.
(Reporting by Aishwarya Venugopal in Bengaluru; Editing by Shounak Dasgupta)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
- Former U.S. officials urge Trump to talk with Iranian MEK group
- Council of Europe calls on Slovenia to reject some amendments on migrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!