Bayer exploring sale of dermatology business: Bloomberg
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Reuters) - German chemicals and crop pesticides firm Bayer AG
Bayer is working with JPMorgan Chase & Co (NYSE: JPM) on the sale, which could fetch more than 1 billion euros ($1.12 billion), the report said. (http://bloom.bg/2cGiTXB)
Bayer said on Monday it was willing to offer more than $65 billion, a 2 percent increase on its previous offer for the world's largest seeds company Monsanto.
The dermatology business could attract interest from existing makers of skincare products including Nestle SA's
Bayer and J.P. Morgan were not immediately available for comment.
(Reporting by Aishwarya Venugopal in Bengaluru; Editing by Shounak Dasgupta)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) names Orssten head of EMEA debt capital markets - Bloomberg
- Saudi Arabia asks Russia to join Gulf oil talks in sign of cooperation
- French police chief promises change after sixth night of protests: TV
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!