Bayer board to discuss Monsanto bid on September 14: Rheinische Post
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Bayer's
A spokesman for Bayer, which is due to hold an investor conference in Cologne on Sept. 20, declined to comment on the report.
Sources told had told Reuters last month that U.S. seed company Monsanto had given its German suitor limited access to its books after turning down a sweetened $64 billion takeover offer.
(Reporting by Maria Sheahan; Additional reporting by Till Weber; Editing by Louise Heavens)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: Nevada gambling regulator probes Las Vegas Sands over front gamblers
- Exclusive: Trump says Clinton policy on Syria would lead to World War Three
- A BAT deal with Reynolds adds to Big Tobacco's e-cig advantage
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!