Bayer board to discuss Monsanto bid on September 14: Rheinische Post
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Bayer's
A spokesman for Bayer, which is due to hold an investor conference in Cologne on Sept. 20, declined to comment on the report.
Sources told had told Reuters last month that U.S. seed company Monsanto had given its German suitor limited access to its books after turning down a sweetened $64 billion takeover offer.
(Reporting by Maria Sheahan; Additional reporting by Till Weber; Editing by Louise Heavens)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Monsanto (MON) Declares $0.54 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Negligence trial in France casts shadow over IMF's Lagarde
- EU takes step towards Bosnia's membership but warns on rhetoric