Bayer board to discuss Monsanto bid on September 14: Rheinische Post
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Bayer's
A spokesman for Bayer, which is due to hold an investor conference in Cologne on Sept. 20, declined to comment on the report.
Sources told had told Reuters last month that U.S. seed company Monsanto had given its German suitor limited access to its books after turning down a sweetened $64 billion takeover offer.
(Reporting by Maria Sheahan; Additional reporting by Till Weber; Editing by Louise Heavens)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Russia says extends Snowden's residency permit 'by a couple of years'
- China's December home price growth moderates, bubble fears abate
- Citadel pays SEC $22.6 million to settle charges of misleading customers