BMW recalls 33,026 cars in Russia: watchdog
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
A view shows the logo of BMW on a car in Moscow, Russia, July 6, 2016. REUTERS/Maxim Zmeyev/File Photo
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian standards agency Rosstandart said on Wednesday it had been informed about a voluntary recall by German carmaker BMW
BMW Russland Trading, the Russian unit of BMW Group, is recalling vehicles sold between Aug. 2010 and May 2016 to fix a problem with the Isofix child-restraint anchors, the watchdog said in a statement.
(Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; editing by Vladimir Soldatkin)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Britain's Johnson to visit Myanmar, says democratic transition not yet complete
- Nason, former Treasury official, being vetted for Fed role: sources
- Japan should push back if Trump takes 'wrong' economic policies: PM Abe adviser
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesBMW AG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!