BMW recalls 33,026 cars in Russia: watchdog
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
A view shows the logo of BMW on a car in Moscow, Russia, July 6, 2016. REUTERS/Maxim Zmeyev/File Photo
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian standards agency Rosstandart said on Wednesday it had been informed about a voluntary recall by German carmaker BMW
BMW Russland Trading, the Russian unit of BMW Group, is recalling vehicles sold between Aug. 2010 and May 2016 to fix a problem with the Isofix child-restraint anchors, the watchdog said in a statement.
(Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; editing by Vladimir Soldatkin)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- N.Y. City to pay $600,000 in police brutality case
- U.N. to hold session on rights situation in South Sudan
- Ex-Swiss banker goes home after U.S. loses extradition from Germany
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesBMW AG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!