BMW recalls 33,026 cars in Russia: watchdog
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
A view shows the logo of BMW on a car in Moscow, Russia, July 6, 2016. REUTERS/Maxim Zmeyev/File Photo
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian standards agency Rosstandart said on Wednesday it had been informed about a voluntary recall by German carmaker BMW
BMW Russland Trading, the Russian unit of BMW Group, is recalling vehicles sold between Aug. 2010 and May 2016 to fix a problem with the Isofix child-restraint anchors, the watchdog said in a statement.
(Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; editing by Vladimir Soldatkin)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google tries new approach with voice on Pixel phone
- U.S. appeals court upholds man's conviction for Facebook death threats
- Biden says he's not interested in serving in Clinton administration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesBMW AG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!