Avianca flight in Brazil makes emergency landing; passengers, crew fine
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - An Avianca Holdings SA flight connecting the Brazilian cities of São Paulo and Juazeiro do Norte had to make a precautionary, emergency landing in Brasilia on Tuesday, after the aircraft presented ventilation system problems.
In a statement, Avianca's
(Reporting by Guillermo Parra-Bernal; Editing by Lisa Shumaker)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virginia inmate executed despite arguments against drug 'cocktail'
- North Korea may test-launch ICBM soon: South Korean media
- Oil rises from one-week low, U.S. inventory data in focus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!