Audi says August sales up 2.9 percent on Chinese demand for compact cars
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
The logo of Audi is pictured at the Auto China 2016 auto show in Beijing, April 25, 2016. REUTERS/Kim Kyung-Hoon
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BERLIN (Reuters) - Audi
The Volkswagen-owned division on Tuesday said deliveries rose to 132,350 autos last month from 128,647 a year earlier, with eight-month sales up 4.9 percent at 1.23 million.
Sales in China were up 8.8 percent at 49,154 cars, expanding year-to-date registrations in Audi's largest market 6.8 percent to 361,315.
German luxury rival BMW
(Reporting by Andreas Cremer; Editing by Victoria Bryan)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump calls corporate tax border adjustment 'too complicated': WSJ
- Scholar says free-floating yuan is nothing to fear: paper
- Senior Canada military officer suspended from duty, no reason given
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!