Atlanta Fed sees U.S. third-quarter GDP below 2 percent
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Pre-owned automobiles are shown for sale at a car lot in Oceanside, California, U.S., October 3, 2016. REUTERS/Mike Blake/File Photo
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
NEW YORK (Reuters) - The U.S. economy is on track to grow at a 1.9 percent annualized pace in the third quarter following the September data on domestic retail data, the Atlanta Federal Reserve's GDP Now forecast model showed on Friday.
The latest third-quarter GDP estimate was lower than the 2.1 percent increase calculated on Oct. 7, the Atlanta Fed said on its website.
(Reporting by Richard Leong, Editing by Franklin Paul)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Turkey's ruling party has completed proposal on presidency, PM says
- Spain's Socialists agree to abstain in prime minister confidence vote
- Italy's front line in fight to save banks: a storage room
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!