Atlanta Fed pares U.S. third-quarter GDP view to 3.5 percent
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
NEW YORK (Reuters) - The U.S. economy is on track to grow at a 3.5 percent annualized rate in the third quarter following weaker-than-expected data on retail sales in July, the Atlanta Federal Reserve's GDP Now forecast model showed on Friday.
The latest third-quarter GDP estimate was lower than the 3.7 percent figure calculated on Tuesday, the Atlanta Fed said on its website.
(Reporting by Richard Leong)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hong Kong judge warns of 'torture' images as British banker's trial begins
- Boeing takes on peers, partners in bid for replacement parts business
- Regulators taking another look at costs of Wall Street safety rule
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!