Atlanta Fed leaves U.S. third quarter GDP view at 2.2 percent
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
NEW YORK (Reuters) - The U.S. economy is on track to grow at a 2.2 percent annualized pace in the third quarter following the latest data on trade, car sales, manufacturing and services activities, the Atlanta Federal Reserve's GDP Now forecast model showed on Wednesday.
The latest third-quarter GDP estimate match the figure calculated on Monday, the Atlanta Fed said on its website.
(Reporting by Richard Leong)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump 'won't be worse than Obama,' says Venezuela's president
- Top German court to rule on far-right NPD ban
- Springsteen tribute band pulls out of Trump inauguration bash
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!