At least 77 hurt after gas cyclinder explodes in southern Spain
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MADRID (Reuters) - At least 77 people have been injured after a gas cylinder exploded in a cafe in the Spanish town of Velez-Malaga on the southern coast, a spokesman for the Andalucia region's emergency unit said.
The spokesman said five people were being treated for serious injuries after the explosion at about 1.00 p.m. ET during a festival in the town, which is close to the popular tourist destination of Malaga.
(Reporting by Angus Berwick and Rodrigo de Miguel; editing by David Clarke)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Colombia airline restarts Venezuela flights after warplane incident
- Swedish Academy says up to Dylan if he wants to come to receive Nobel Prize
- Singer kneels while performing anthem at Miami NBA game
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!