Armenian president says ready to meet Azeri counterpart: RIA
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Armenia's President Serzh Sargsyan speaks during an interview with Reuters at his office in Yerevan, Armenia, June 25, 2016. REUTERS/David Mdzinarishvili
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Armenia's President Serzh Sargsyan said he was willing to meet his Azeri counterpart, Ilham Aliyev, if this meeting would be useful, Russia's RIA news agency quoted him as saying on Thursday.
"We have never refused such meetings," Sargsyan said. "But we always want such meeting to be useful, to make progress."
(Reporting by Jack Stubbs; writing by Maria Tsvetkova; editing by Jack Stubbs)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Threat called in against Los Angeles Red Line commuter rail system: officials
- California prepares to fight Trump on immigration, other issues
- Cosby's testimony can be used against him at criminal trial: judge
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!