Armenian president says ready to meet Azeri counterpart: RIA
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Armenia's President Serzh Sargsyan speaks during an interview with Reuters at his office in Yerevan, Armenia, June 25, 2016. REUTERS/David Mdzinarishvili
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Armenia's President Serzh Sargsyan said he was willing to meet his Azeri counterpart, Ilham Aliyev, if this meeting would be useful, Russia's RIA news agency quoted him as saying on Thursday.
"We have never refused such meetings," Sargsyan said. "But we always want such meeting to be useful, to make progress."
(Reporting by Jack Stubbs; writing by Maria Tsvetkova; editing by Jack Stubbs)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Turkish parliament approves more constitutional reform articles
- Legendary Entertainment CEO steps down, China's Wanda takes closer control
- China says police and judges need absolute loyalty to party
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!