Armenian president says ready to meet Azeri counterpart: RIA
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Armenia's President Serzh Sargsyan speaks during an interview with Reuters at his office in Yerevan, Armenia, June 25, 2016. REUTERS/David Mdzinarishvili
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Armenia's President Serzh Sargsyan said he was willing to meet his Azeri counterpart, Ilham Aliyev, if this meeting would be useful, Russia's RIA news agency quoted him as saying on Thursday.
"We have never refused such meetings," Sargsyan said. "But we always want such meeting to be useful, to make progress."
(Reporting by Jack Stubbs; writing by Maria Tsvetkova; editing by Jack Stubbs)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Daimler to become 2016's biggest luxury car maker - CEO
- Massive annual defense policy bill passes U.S. Congress
- U.S. estimates 50,000 Islamic State fighters killed so far: U.S. official
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!