Armenian president appoints new defense minister
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Armenia's current President Serzh Sarksyan (R) and his wife Rita leave a polling station after voting during the presidential election in Yerevan, February 18, 2013. REUTERS/David Mdzinarishvili
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Armenian President Serzh Sarksyan appointed a new defense minister, the president's press service said on Monday.
The new defense minister, Vigen Sarkissian, was until Monday chief of the presidential administration.
(Reporting by Hasmik Mkrtchyan; Writing by Alexander Winning)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volkswagen HR chief says expects five-digit number of job cuts: FAZ
- Chevron profit drops on weak oil price, but beats forecasts
- UK tribunal rules Uber drivers deserve workers' rights
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!