Armenian president appoints new defense minister
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Armenia's current President Serzh Sarksyan (R) and his wife Rita leave a polling station after voting during the presidential election in Yerevan, February 18, 2013. REUTERS/David Mdzinarishvili
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Armenian President Serzh Sarksyan appointed a new defense minister, the president's press service said on Monday.
The new defense minister, Vigen Sarkissian, was until Monday chief of the presidential administration.
(Reporting by Hasmik Mkrtchyan; Writing by Alexander Winning)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UK PM May's Conservatives retain seat in Sleaford by-election: Sky News
- Bolivian airline CEO to be jailed until soccer crash trial over
- Japan nearly doubles Fukushima disaster-related cost to $188 billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!