Arizona yoga instructor acquitted of teen sex charges at party
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
By David Schwartz
PHOENIX (Reuters) - An Arizona yoga instructor accused of letting boys as young as 11 fondle her breasts at a bar mitzvah party was acquitted of all charges on Wednesday, court officials said.
Lindsey Ann Radomski, 33, was found not guilty of 18 misdemeanor charges in Scottsdale, Arizona, city court stemming from the incident involving seven boys at a suburban Phoenix home in March 2015.
The six-member jury deliberated for three hours before issuing the not guilty verdict on 10 counts of public sexual indecency and indecent exposure following a seven-week trial, officials said.
A judge then immediately cleared Radomski of the remaining counts of contributing to the delinquency of a child and disorderly conduct. In Arizona city courts, those misdemeanor accusations are handled by judges, not juries.
“I’m just incredibly happy it’s over – thank God,” Radomski told reporters outside the courthouse following the verdicts.
She had faced up to six months in jail and a $2,500 fine.
Radomski was arrested last year after the boys' parents told police she exposed her breasts at a poolside gathering attended by about 100 people.
She later was accused of inviting seven boys aged 11 through 15 to touch her breasts while she was in a bedroom at the house after becoming intoxicated and being sent there to “sleep it off.”
Radomski had admitted to detectives that she exposed her breasts, but she told them that she did not remember other details "due to her intoxicated state."
(Editing by Sharon Bernstein and Leslie Adler)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- South Korea worries about growing economic risks, amid impeachment push for President Park
- China November forex reserves fall more than expected to lowest in nearly six years
- Chevron sets 2017 capital budget, in 4th year of spending cuts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesSanford C. Bernstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!