Apple says AirPod shipments to be delayed
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Apple AirPods are displayed during a media event in San Francisco, California, U.S. September 7, 2016. REUTERS/Beck Diefenbach
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(The Oct 26 story was refiled to remove an incorrect reference to AirPods plugging into the same port as the recharging cord)
(Reuters) - Apple Inc said on Wednesday that its wireless AirPod headphones, which were supposed to hit the market this month, will be delayed.
The company did not specify the reason for the delay.
"We don't believe in shipping a product before it's ready, and we need a little more time before AirPods are ready for our customers," Apple spokeswoman Trudy Muller said in an email to Reuters.
Apple unveiled the AirPod at the launch of the latest iPhone last month. The new iPhones come without the analog headphone jack.
(Reporting by Laharee Chatterjee in Bengaluru; Editing by Savio D'Souza)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Syria peace negotiator says ceasefire on Astana agenda: SANA
- Russia should not think sanctions will be lifted soon: PM
- Philippine officials to visit Beijing to discuss investment deals, ASEAN summit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!