Amazon launches Amazon Vehicles to help car buyers
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Amazon.com's logo is seen at Amazon Japan's office building in Tokyo, Japan, August 8, 2016. REUTERS/Kim Kyung-Hoon
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Reuters) - Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) on Thursday launched Amazon Vehicles, an online platform for users to research on cars, auto parts and accessories.
The platform will include specifications, images and reviews on Amazon.com for a large number of car models, ranging from Tesla Motors' 2014 Model S to the iconic Ford Mustang 1965.
Amazon Vehicles would be an extension of the existing Amazon Automotive store, the company said.
(Reporting by Narottam Medhora in Bengaluru)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Cuts Amazon's (AMZN) Consolidated Segment Operating Income By 16% For 2017, 13% For 2018
- Amazon Acquires Grateful Dead Documentary Long Strange Trip from Director Amir Bar-Lev and Executive Producer Martin Scorsese
- China's Xi says Chinese economy to keep growing steadily
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!