Amazon launches Amazon Vehicles to help car buyers
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Amazon.com's logo is seen at Amazon Japan's office building in Tokyo, Japan, August 8, 2016. REUTERS/Kim Kyung-Hoon
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Reuters) - Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) on Thursday launched Amazon Vehicles, an online platform for users to research on cars, auto parts and accessories.
The platform will include specifications, images and reviews on Amazon.com for a large number of car models, ranging from Tesla Motors' 2014 Model S to the iconic Ford Mustang 1965.
Amazon Vehicles would be an extension of the existing Amazon Automotive store, the company said.
(Reporting by Narottam Medhora in Bengaluru)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- U.S. advises Congress of possible military sales to UAE, Saudi, Qatar
- Fears of Beijing gambling crackdown sends casino stocks crashing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!