Alstom says wins $2 billion U.S. train deal
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
The logo of Alstom Group is seen at the company's headquarters Saint-Ouen, near Paris, France, May 11, 2016. REUTERS/Gonzalo Fuentes/File Photo
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
PARIS (Reuters) - French transport group Alstom
Under the deal, Alstom said it would also provide long-term technical support and spare parts.
The trains will run on the Northeast Corridor (NEC) between Boston and Washington D.C, the statement said.
(Reporting by Ingrid Melander)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Japan flash October manufacturing PMI shows fastest expansion in nine months
- Center-right opposition claims victory in Lithuania vote, to start coalition talks
- Asian sailors freed by Somali pirates arrive in Kenya for flights home
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!