Airbus expects to sell around 670 jets in 2016
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Airbus's logo is seen during Japan Aerospace 2016 air show in Tokyo, Japan, October 12, 2016. REUTERS/Kim Kyung-Hoon
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
HONG KONG (Reuters) - Airbus (NYSE: AIR) expects to sell around 670 aircraft this year, matching its planned deliveries, Mark Pearman-Wright, head of leasing and investor marketing, told the Airline Economics conference in Hong Kong on Wednesday.
Airbus Group officially targets more than 650 commercial deliveries, but the company's finance director last week told analysts that it actually would deliver more than 670.
Airbus posted 566 gross orders between January and September.
(Reporting by Tim Hepher; Editing by Muralikumar Anantharaman)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Islamic State militants enter Palmyra after heavy fighting: monitor
- France arrests new suspect in foiled terror plot
- Taliban chief reinforces position with backing of two key members
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!