AirAsia appoints Stephane Daillencourt as CEO of leasing unit
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) - AirAsia Berhad
Last month, AirAsia said it was considering options for its leasing arm, Asia Aviation Capital, including a potential sale. Reuters has reported that AirAsia values the leasing unit at 4.1 billion ringgit ($1.01 billion).
Daillencourt was most recently at GE Capital Aviation Services Ltd (GECAS), the commercial aircraft leasing and financing arm of U.S. conglomerate General Electric (NYSE: GE).
(Reporting by A. Ananthalakshmi; Editing by Michael Perry)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GE Integrates Amazon Alexa Inside Sleek Table Lamp as First Step in Unleashing the Ultimate Living Experience
- Japan Inc warns of global trade contraction under Trump presidency: Reuters poll
- Florida woman charged with threatening Sandy Hook parent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!