Advisory - withdrawal: India says withdrawing eight diplomats from Pakistan
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - The NEW DELHI-datelined story 'India says withdrawing 8 diplomats from Pakistan' transmitted at approx 1011 ET is incorrect and is withdrawn. Reuters will be issuing a substitute story.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- United flights delayed after computer glitch grounds U.S. planes
- Japan Inc plans no wage hike, wary about excess yen weakening under Trump: Reuters poll
- Mexico mass grave contains remains of 56 people: statement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!