Accounting software maker BlackLine files for IPO
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Reuters) - Accounting software maker BlackLine Inc filed for an initial public offering with U.S. securities regulators on Friday, looking to ride on the recent success of technology offerings in a relatively quiet year for IPOs.
Reuters reported last week that the company was preparing for an IPO that could value it at more than $1 billion.
Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan, Raymond James, William Blair and Baird are among the underwriters for the IPO, the company said in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Demand for tech offerings has been robust, and on Friday shares of Nutanix Inc (NASDAQ: NTNX), an enterprise data storage provider, more than doubled in their market debut.
Nutanix sold 14.87 million shares, more than the expected 14 million, and priced them above the anticipated range of $13 and $15.
BlackLine said it plans to list its shares on the Nasdaq under the symbol "BL".
The IPO would raise up to $100 million, according to the filing. (http://bit.ly/2dgtg3E)
The amount of money a company says it plans to raise in its first IPO filing is usually a placeholder.
(Reporting by Narottam Medhora in Bengaluru; Editing by Sriraj Kalluvila)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Morgan Stanley's profit doubles on bond-trading surge
- Goldman Sachs Reacts To Favorable FDA Decision For Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Raymond James, Robert W Baird, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!